Yahoo Weather app

kybrid65

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

a remedial question none the less but, How do I incorporate the yahoo weather app in my drop down options (stock, email etc...) I don't seem to have the option to include it anywhere, unless i missed it.

thank you.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
​Location Services on. Weather Location services on (both in Privacy Settings)Today Summary on (in Notification Center Settings)

You need to use the weather application at least once post ios 7 download so it can sync with your location. Make sure you have it set on your current location and not another city.

If it still doesn't show up, go back into the notification center settings and turn today summary off and then on again.

Your weather should show as written summary under the date and time

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
​Location Services on. Weather Location services on (both in Privacy Settings)Today Summary on (in Notification Center Settings)

You need to use the weather application at least once post ios 7 download so it can sync with your location. Make sure you have it set on your current location and not another city.

If it still doesn't show up, go back into the notification center settings and turn today summary off and then on again.

Your weather should show as written summary under the date and time

Good summary John,
Good Luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner