- iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
use applecare to switch carriers?
i currently have a broken 64gb sprint iphone 5 with applecare, and i've been planning to switch to virgin mobile. is there any way that i can get a virgin mobile iphone 5 to replace my broken sprint one when i trade in with applecare? thanks!
- 09-29-2013, 08:14 PM #2
Re: use applecare to switch carriers?
If you have a current contract with Sprint unless you are willing to pay the ETP - Early Termination Penalty to get out and walk away, Apple and Applecare+ are obligated to take care of giving you a new phone if deemed that you DO have a broken phone that warrants replacement. They have nothing to do with the carrier you chose, That is between you and Sprint.
- 09-29-2013, 11:41 PM #4
- By JsGrandma in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2015, 09:22 PM
- By Sillymissymoo in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2013, 12:39 AM
- By theKHMERboy in forum iPhone 5Replies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2013, 11:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2013, 07:54 PM
- By rscott016 in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2013, 05:45 PM