WiFi Password Shutout on iOS7
I am running iOS7 on my iP5. It is a recent replacement phone from VZW, and the iOS7 was installed via iTunes as soon as I got the phone. I have a weird...and frustrating issue attempting to join my WiFi at my home.
When I turned WiFi on, it detected my home-based WiFi perfectly. It then asked for my password (which I thought was strange since I had done a restore from my my previous phones backup...), and I put in what I thought my password was. I was wrong (I forgot my password, but have several ideas what it might be)...but instead of giving me several chances to re-enter my password, it simply now just says it's unable to join to my WiFi...and I can't get another chance to enter my password again!!! It's driving me nuts...not to mention using up unnecessary data on my plan.
Can someone smarter than me tell me how to set things to where I have several chances to enter my password until I get it right?
- 09-27-2013, 10:10 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2015, 09:53 AM
- By jmendel33 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 86Last Post: 10-27-2013, 05:37 PM
- By thoughthalo in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 18Last Post: 10-03-2013, 08:23 AM
- By TigerDunes in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-28-2013, 02:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 09:54 PM