Unlock Sound removed from iOS
Ever since updating to a beta version of iOS 7 about 2 months ago, my unlock sound fails to go off. The lock sound works fine and all other sounds work just as they should, but just the unlock sound doesn't work. I updated to the official (GM) version of iOS 7 and it still won't trigger. I tried restoring but that didn't do it either. Any suggestions?
Nothing major, I was just wondering if there's a fix. If not, no big deal.
- 09-23-2013, 01:45 PM #2
- 09-23-2013, 01:46 PM #4
- 09-23-2013, 02:10 PM #6
- 09-23-2013, 02:18 PM #8
- 09-23-2013, 03:06 PM #9
- 09-24-2013, 09:01 PM #11
- 09-24-2013, 09:25 PM #12
- 09-25-2013, 07:10 AM #13
Re: Unlock Sound
Hmmm. Are we all talking about the list of notifications that show up like the drop down screen and you can choose to slide the unlock or pick a notification to go straight too not the quick pop-up notification from iOS 6 that did the same thing as long as you slide to unlock during the short pop-up period????
Sent from my iPhone 5
- 09-25-2013, 04:18 PM #14
Re: Unlock Sound
The sounds is kind of skeuophonic. Okay, that's probably not a word but think about it this way: if you're sliding a distinct plane away does it make sense for it to make a sound like a door unlocking? No not really. I imagine the conversation went like this:
"Well if we take out that sound how will users know their phone is unlocked?"
"Probably because they can see their apps."
"Okay, go ahead and commit that."
- By bxnextel86 in forum iOS 7Replies: 9Last Post: 11-20-2013, 05:52 PM
- By iOS Gravity in forum iOS 7Replies: 51Last Post: 10-21-2013, 01:29 PM
- By Cleveland in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2013, 07:47 PM
- By csharks in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2013, 10:27 PM
- By galaxyboy in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 06:15 PM