Camera shudder sound iP5 iOS 7
Anyone else having some slight lag in the shutter sound when taking a pic? I have an iPhone 5 on iOS 7. Just noticed it today when taking a screenshot. Hopefully will be fixed in an update, as I don't believe it is a hardware issue.
- 09-22-2013, 10:36 PM #2
- 09-22-2013, 10:45 PM #3
- 10-01-2013, 08:54 AM #5
Re: Camera shudder sound iP5 iOS 7
I discovered that the sound is different depending on which button you click first. As you know a screenshot pic is taken with both the power and home buttons, so I discovered that if I click the home button first just fractions of a second before hitting the power button, the shutter sound is delayed and sounds funny. If I hit the buttons the other way around (power first, then home) the sound is completely normal every time! Weird...
Take care all!
Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
- By Just_Me_D in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 12Last Post: 04-01-2014, 12:33 PM
- By pnicol1 in forum iOS 7Replies: 20Last Post: 11-09-2013, 10:37 PM
- By Alfredo Soto Romero in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 10-04-2013, 09:26 AM
- By steve0471 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2013, 09:50 PM
- By mamutarka in forum iOS 7Replies: 8Last Post: 09-23-2013, 07:41 PM