Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

Default iTools not working for iOS 7?

I tried using iTools for photo albums and ringtones and to edit songs but none if that is not working. It was working fine for iOS 6. Does anyone know why it not working or have anyone realized that yet ? It used to work great when my iPhone 5 was on iOS 6.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,597 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 7.1 b5

Default Re: iTools not working for iOS 7?

Quote Originally Posted by yungboi View Post
    I tried using iTools for photo albums and ringtones and to edit songs but none if that is not working. It was working fine for iOS 6. Does anyone know why it not working or have anyone realized that yet ? It used to work great when my iPhone 5 was on iOS 6.
    Not familiar with that app... but you have to understand that Apple has changed up some internals as well as a new paint job on iOS. It’s incumbent on the app developer to update his offerings to be compatible. I’d definitely contact the developer about this issue.

BTW, stuff like this is the REAL purpose of the iOS betas... to allow developers to update and test their apps... it’s really not just to give anxious fanboys an early look at it.
    Curmudgeon and Former Member/Participant
    iPhone 5S / iPad Mini Retina / 15" MacBook Pro Retina
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: iTools not working for iOS 7?

The develpers of iTools did not yet release an english version compatible with IOS7. There is only a chinese version of iTools that is compatible with the IOS7 beta.
    i think it is a matter of time before they make the english version available.
    source: their chinese website translated via chrome.