Help: phone Audio source switches on its own
Hi, I have a new iphone for work (have used BBs for years). I am struggling with the pairing of the phone with my bluetooth headset.
Right now for example, my phone is connected to the bluetooth but I wanted to join this call via speakerphone. So, I dialed in and then switched the Audio Source from my bluetooth device to the speaker. However, halfway through the call the phone switched on its own back to the headset. It also happened to time out the screen at that moment so that may have contributed, I'm not sure...but it's very very frustrating especially when you don't realize what it's done and scramble thinking you've been disconnected.
Earlier I was on a call where the phone switched from headset to phone and back to headset without any input from me. I ended up holding the phone to one ear and the headset in the other to make sure I didn't miss anything!
Is anyone else having this issue? Is it the screen timeout so I just need to make sure that doesn't happen on important calls?
- 09-17-2013, 07:32 PM #2
- 10-07-2013, 04:00 PM #4
Re: Help: phone Audio source switches on its own
- By Aryan Sharma2 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-18-2013, 07:13 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 05:51 PM
- By oscarcanada in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 18Last Post: 09-18-2013, 01:32 PM
- By chocolateyum in forum AT&TReplies: 7Last Post: 09-17-2013, 11:42 AM
- By mhakhot in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2013, 10:14 AM