- 09-11-2013, 07:32 AM #2
- 09-11-2013, 02:00 PM #3
Re: iPhone 5 and AppleCare +
Put this in context: Apple only just stopped supporting the original 2007 2G iPhone in June. And still does in California.
AppleCare+ lasts for 24 months, after which you either pay for repairs/replacement or treat accidents as a nudge from Fate that it's time to upgrade to a newer model.
- By Davyo in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 8Last Post: 10-14-2013, 09:53 PM
- By warcraftWidow in forum VerizonReplies: 15Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:26 PM
- By ls108 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:32 PM
- By Rachel Garcia in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 08:22 AM
- By bxnextel86 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2013, 07:07 AM