PDF viewer for iPhone with word wrap

jenil_295

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I recently bought an iPhone 5..
My previous phone was a Blackberry Curve 9300
I used to read books on my BB Curve...
Using PDF2Go, a part of DOCS2GO,
I used to read easily caz of word wrap..
I cant find that function in any of the iphone apps...

I read sumwhr on d internet that pdf readers cant wrap text...
Den how come an app of legacy bb devices can do dat and nt one of the best phones on the market cant?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I use Genuis Scan that does and is the best app I have found in the App store. I use it quite a bit and like it for what I need.

jenil_295

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I use Genuis Scan that does and is the best app I have found in the App store. I use it quite a bit and like it for what I need.

When i wrote i like to read books, i meant ebooks...
Dis app is not what im talking about, bt thanx anyways.. Will download it for other purposes... ;)

jenil_295

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Tried using the book i read in my old bb curve using the kindle app.. didnt find any option to word wrap..
Can u tell me exactly how to do it? mayb im missing something...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It's ok but I took into effect you were talking about ebooks on a smartphone and like Sean say Kindle. It is possible that is it automatic word wrap and unless you get an answer I would write a support not to the developer of the app and see if they can help you. It can't help and i get a lot of my questions answered that way, Developers are happy to help you when they make their living this way and want to keep their customers happy. Good luck. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox