Back on the good side!

maryjane2300

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Had recently switched to the android platform (galaxy s4) and just found myself switching back to the iPhone 5. As the saying goes, "there's no place like home"! Missed my iPhone 5 a lot. Not knocking the s4 but the iPhone 5 sure is a better device, for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Had recently switched to the android platform (galaxy s4) and just found myself switching back to the iPhone 5. As the saying goes, "there's no place like home"! Missed my iPhone 5 a lot. Not knocking the s4 but the iPhone 5 sure is a better device, for me!

Seeing a lot of people switching from the S4.

Sent from my smoking hot, white, 64 GB iPhone 5.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

That seems to be the general consensus. :)
Welcome back.

RobbyRob

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I just switched back to my iPhone 5 a couple days ago from the HTC One. I just can't get over how much better the apps are for iOS. Once you get over the vanity of the android features the iPhone is just better. Love the keyboard better also.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I just switched back to my iPhone 5 a couple days ago from the HTC One. I just can't get over how much better the apps are for iOS. Once you get over the vanity of the android features the iPhone is just better. Love the keyboard better also.

I will agree regarding the keyboard. I could not find a keyboard that was as accurate as the iPhone keyboard.

Sent from my smoking hot, white, 64 GB iPhone 5.

leannza1

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I used a Galaxy S3 for six months and just recently switched back to iPhone. I am loving my new iPhone 5. It's like coming home after being in an unfamiliar place for awhile! Welcome back!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's okay to venture into other things, but just know that you're always welcome here at iMore. Welcome back...:)

douglaswilson

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I strayed as well to the Galaxy S3 from my iphone 5 and returned within a few weeks. I was thinking about straying again to the HTC One to get a bigger screen but was so nervous about the last bad decision I made (Galaxy S3) that I haven't switched and am trying to put it out of my mind.

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I just recently switched back from the S4 as well. Never again will I vier off to android. If I get the itch I'll buy me a new case or app/game or something. LOL

Tapped out on my iPhone 5

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Nexus 4 is an amazing phone. Just wish it had LTE and it was available in a larger gb capacity.

lol I always only buy 16GB iPhones as I don't need too much storage on them. again LTE is too expensive( and limited coverage for me) to bother so the N4 is nearly perfect just needs a bigger battery and optical image stabilisation.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Nexus 4 is an amazing phone. Just wish it had LTE and it was available in a larger gb capacity.
Couldn't agree with you more. I have an unlimited data plan with AT&T and if the Nexus 4 did have LTE I probably would have kept it. I think it does now or is coming out in a larger size which will be nice.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
For sure happy to have you back using a great device that we all defend because we know how well it works for us or I should say ME anyway. Best of luck and glad to have you here again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh