I recently traded for an iPhone 5, and the gentleman I traded with (I believe) has the AppleCare protection plan for the device. I guess I really have a few questions:
1. Does this follow the device?
2. If not automatically, would I need him to put it in my name?
3. Will people actually switch the protectino plan to someone else after purchasing it (haha)?
I hope this makes sense. I have never used Apples protection plan for any of my iphones, and because of that I (obviouisly) have no clue about it. Thanks in advance!
- 08-30-2013, 03:10 PM #2
Re: AppleCare Question
I saw the sticky post above:
It states that it CAN be transfered if the device is sold or traded, but I still would like to know if this happens at all. Meaning, I would think if I spent the money on the plan...why would I want to just transfer it? But at the same time, without the phone it is worthless, correct?
- 08-30-2013, 09:01 PM #4
- 08-30-2013, 09:06 PM #5
- 08-30-2013, 09:27 PM #6
- By RavenSword in forum AT&TReplies: 22Last Post: 09-03-2013, 08:51 AM
- By jmr1015 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2013, 04:23 PM
- By ConnorBowden in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2013, 04:22 PM
- By finn5975 in forum iOS 7Replies: 26Last Post: 08-25-2013, 04:45 PM
- By ronreece in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2013, 10:32 PM