- 08-20-2013, 12:54 PM #2
- 08-20-2013, 01:09 PM #4
- 08-20-2013, 01:29 PM #7
Re: iPhone still "restoring"...
That happened to me with my replacement unit -- was still "restoring" even after downloading all my apps and music.
I finally just told it to stop restoring and went with it as-is.
It's been since July 5th, it's still working fine, so I think it's okay.
You could try that... All else fails, you can just restore it again off your existing cloud backup...
- By MrNazMan_97 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 26Last Post: 08-22-2013, 10:42 AM
- By heated lime in forum iPhone 5Replies: 19Last Post: 08-22-2013, 01:57 AM
- By jkeitz in forum Apple TVReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2013, 06:27 PM
- By crowordove in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-20-2013, 09:52 AM
- By robertflorish in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2013, 07:32 AM