So my battery dies in like 7 hours when fully used.

rjkgr

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
i wake up at like 8:30am and then im constantly on it because of work and my battery is at 23% at like 2:30

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
i wake up at like 8:30am and then im constantly on it because of work and my battery is at 23% at like 2:30

Using the phone constantly for 6 hours straight and still have 23% charge remaining is good in my book. I recommend that you invest in an additional wall charger as well as a vehicle charger for it.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Using the phone constantly for 6 hours straight and still have 23% charge remaining is good in my book. I recommend that you invest in an additional wall charger as well as a vehicle charger for it.

My bother in-law uses the Mophie Juice Pack Air while at work and said that it really helped a lot as far as getting more juice out of his iPhone battery each day. It doesn't look like it adds too much bulk to the iPhone 5's slim profile either which could be a good thing. Mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 5 - Apple Store (U.S.)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My bother in-law uses the Mophie Juice Pack Air while at work and said that it really helped a lot as far as getting more juice out of his iPhone battery each day. It doesn't look like it adds too much bulk to the iPhone 5's slim profile either which could be a good thing. Mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 5 - Apple Store (U.S.)

That's a nice looking accessory, and you're right. It doesn't look as if it adds to much bulk to the iPhone 5. Maybe the OP will find it worth serious consideration....hint hint OP...:)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
i will buy a extra wall charger off ebay soon? and is there anything for cheaper?

There is nothing cheaper than carrying an extra wall charger. The battery packs that were mentioned are not that cheap.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not being a troll or anything but Is that normal for iphones? My aunt has a iphone and here iphone died within 5 hours.

For "constant" / non-stop use for that amount of time, I'd say the battery usage is adequate. I consider myself a medium to medium-to-heavy user, depending on the day's tasks, and I can go all day and up to bedtime and still not need to put it on the charger. Still, my usage is mainly in the following forms:

1. Reading & replying in the forums
2. Reading & replying to email
3. Creating & checking off tasks
4. Listening to a couple of podcasts and talk radio.
5. Twitter
6. Reading RSS feeds (blogs & news)
7. Web surfing
8. Voice-guides navigation
9. A few games (Dots, Hundred, Basketball Showdown & others)
10. SMS/iMessages & a few calls

I rarely listen to music or watch videos unless the video is a review of something I'm interested in.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
For me I have found that if I just use my phone mainly for text messaging and light web use, I can get quite a bit of usage even on network. Wifi I can always get a large amount doing most anything. Here where I live network drains my battery like nothing.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The one thing that heavily affects my battery, even when I had my beloved 4S, is Bluetooth. I could still get a full day's use out of my device, but the available battery amount is noticeably less than what I would normally have.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox