Replacement phone question
I recently took my iPhone 5 to an apple shop in the uk with a faulty lock button and within ten minutes I was walking out with a brand new one which I am more than happy with.
My question is more carrier related which is, my carrier is EE was orange I took the contract out last September on a two year contract, my upgrade is due next year.
Does this still stand even though I've just had a brand new iPhone given to me a couple of weeks ago?
- 08-17-2013, 09:59 AM #2
- 08-17-2013, 10:08 AM #4
- 08-17-2013, 02:31 PM #5
- By donawalt in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 09-14-2013, 12:10 PM
- By AegonTheDragon in forum iOS 7Replies: 6Last Post: 08-17-2013, 11:08 AM
- By huerts in forum iOS 6Replies: 4Last Post: 08-14-2013, 09:46 AM
- By theKHMERboy in forum iCloudReplies: 6Last Post: 08-12-2013, 10:13 PM
- By donawalt in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2013, 06:35 PM