- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
iPhone 5 lock button help!!!
I have arranged to see somebody from apple about my apple iPhone 5 and I was just wondering what condition does my iPhone have to be in for a replacement as it has a chip on the top of the phone? But other than that there isn't any scratches on the screen or back! Can somebody help?!
- 08-12-2013, 11:59 AM #2
Re: iPhone 5 lock button help!!!
The Apple Geniuses can easily ascertain the difference between normal wear and tear on a device and obvious physical damage that wouldn't be a warranty issue... a phone doesn't need to be pristine in order to get replaced under warranty.
- By donawalt in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 09-14-2013, 12:10 PM
- By Dragon241 in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2013, 07:55 PM
- By Gary Penass in forum iPhone 5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2013, 06:45 AM
- By donawalt in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2013, 06:35 PM
- By Rich Collinson in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-11-2013, 05:07 PM