Looking for an app to increase my words in twitter?

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I seen twitplus in the app store, all the reviews but one said it didn't work. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Always needing just a few more words in many of my tweets, looking for an app just to increase my spaces allowed. (I think I explained it, I hope).
Thank You forum,
Vinny

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I don't think it's an actual APP as much as it's a function online that kind of plays middle man to Twitter, allowing for longer tweets.

Yeah. It's just a service that some apps offer from within the app. All they do is
create a link to whatever comes after 140 characters.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just went to the app store, there isn't any such app called twitlonger.

Vinny

It is not an app but a service that is usually integrated with Twitter-related apps. I'm unaware of an actual app that does what you're asking with the exception of the one you mentioned.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
one of the things i enjoyed about twitter is the short messages. in fact i never read more than what's in the original tweet

keep it short and simple

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
one of the things i enjoyed about twitter is the short messages. in fact i never read more than what's in the original tweet

keep it short and simple
I like the challenge of making my thoughts fit within the 140 character limit...:)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The entire point of Twitter is to fit in that 140 character parameter. Most people on Twitter don't want to have to be taken to a browser to read a longer tweet (which is what happens when you use Tweetlonger). If you're that loquacious, use Google+.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Those are the worst apps?if you can't write it in 140 characters, it's not for Twitter. And I'm definitely not interested enough to follow a link to keep reading.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW