Moving back to the iPhone.

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I have an ipad 4 and had an iPhone 5(I liked Android more) but now I definitively will be back,here's why:

-I've spent 300 dollars in apps music movies and book from the App Store.
-with google play I do not have access to movies magazines tv shows books or tv shows.
-I do not have play store gift vouchers whereas I do have for the App Store.
-I find app quality to be better.
-I have an ipad and a MacBook Pro and the iPhone will work much better with my tech stuff.
-I've been using my nexus 4 as an iPhone,no widgets or anything. Just static wallpapers

I think these are massive important reasons to switch for anyone outside of the us.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Whatever makes you happy, my friend...:)....however, you do not have to explain to us or anyone why you chose the route you did. That's your business. In the meantime, enjoy whatever device(s) you have. Take care...:)

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Nobody needs not wants proof ands what you do decide on as a device is your personal preference....Pure and simple. Best of luck in working it out. :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
wait until the next latest and greatest android pops up. he'll be itching to get it like a crackhead in a alleyway

and yes, i want to see a pic of it in your hand #picoritdidnthappen

StayClassy101

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
LOL!! Yeah I have issues.... But now my iPhone decision is confirmed I have the white iPhone 16GB here, if you want proof I can take photos:p

Congrats on your new iPhone, android and WP8 can't replace iOS. I tried to use a nexus 4 and lumia. Nothing compares really in functionality like iOS.

delta7

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I see they banned you on Android Central... when you get banned from a smartphone site, that's when you may have a problem:)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
wait until the next latest and greatest android pops up. he'll be itching to get it like a crackhead in a alleyway

A lot of tech people myself included at least look at the latest and greatest Androids and maybe we do or we don't want one. I think this is normal... Just my 2?

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I have an ipad 4 and had an iPhone 5(I liked Android more) but now I definitively will be back,here's why:
-I've spent 300 dollars in apps music movies and book from the App Store.
-with google play I do not have access to movies magazines tv shows books or tv shows.
-I do not have play store gift vouchers whereas I do have for the App Store.
-I find app quality to be better. I think these are massive important reasons to switch for anyone outside of the us.

Danger!! Danger iMore!! Android fan-boy!!

lifesize-lost-in-space-b-9-robot-2.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711