Email Sync Issue - help!
Since Yesterday, my mail on iPhone 5 isn't syncing, and I don't know why..... It just stays :" Checking emails /connecting " and doesn't do nothing...
I've tried both on Wi-Fi and 3G (both are working) but on Mail it isnt doing anything, just stays there, trying to connect...
What can I Do?
- 08-06-2013, 10:44 AM #2
Re: Email Sync Issue - help!
Try putting the phone in Airplane mode for a few minutes... try mail again... if that fails, try Settings>> General>> Reset>> Reset Network Settings -- you'll have to sign on to previously used Wifi hotspots again... then try mail again.
- 08-06-2013, 11:42 AM #4
- 08-06-2013, 12:17 PM #6
- By SmartDev in forum General Developer DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2014, 03:32 AM
- By whiteyhd in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-07-2013, 06:00 PM
- By PubRickRan in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2013, 11:49 AM
- By SmartDev in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2013, 12:08 AM
- By bwfcrus in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2013, 05:36 PM