question about broken iphone 5

kobeeee

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys so around 2 weeks ago I lost my iphone and had to get a new one. Well today, someone found it and returned it to me, but it is fully cracked and doesn't even work. I never backed up my original iphone 5 to my computer so icloud only saved a few things. I have all my contacts, notes etc on there and I want to retreive it. I have it plugged into the computer, but it won't back it up because my phone is locked and the screen is so messed up I can't do anything to unlock it. I want to go and fix my screen so I can return the other iphone, but I was wondering 1. how much is it to fix an iphone 5 screen and 2. once i do fix the screen, will the information still be on the phone even though I disconnected that phone and transfered my number to my new one?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'd stay with the replacement phone as there's no telling how broken the original is... I wouldn't put any money into trying to fix it...

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys so around 2 weeks ago I lost my iphone and had to get a new one. Well today, someone found it and returned it to me, but it is fully cracked and doesn't even work. I never backed up my original iphone 5 to my computer so icloud only saved a few things. I have all my contacts, notes etc on there and I want to retreive it. I have it plugged into the computer, but it won't back it up because my phone is locked and the screen is so messed up I can't do anything to unlock it. I want to go and fix my screen so I can return the other iphone, but I was wondering 1. how much is it to fix an iphone 5 screen and 2. once i do fix the screen, will the information still be on the phone even though I disconnected that phone and transfered my number to my new one?
It's about 150 to fix and I think apple now does them in store maybe they would help you temp fix it to back it up and restore to your new phone the screen is not that hard to replace on a 5

Either that or pay to fix it and see of it works and use as a iPod or sell it or something

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro