How to add twitter to my pull down notification center?

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I deleted twitter from my pull down notification when I first bought my iPhone 5. I would like to add that feature back on to my notification center. Can someone be so kind and tell me how to do it. Have tried several ways without any luck.
Thank You very much,
Vinny

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings-Notifications-Share Widget and then turn ON Notification Center.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
He has the fastest answer in the west and aims to please all of our members in a fairly short order. :)

Yeah, right...lol... I just happened be active in the forums at that particular time, unlike now when I'm doing behind the scenes stuff. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, right...lol... I just happened be active in the forums at that particular time, unlike now when I'm doing behind the scenes stuff. :)
Doesn't matter....It is what we all strive for and personally I think from following the lead from one the others try to do the same thing... As you asked for....In a timely manner!! Well done.:biggrin:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't matter....It is what we all strive for and personally I think from following the lead from one the others try to do the same thing... As you asked for....In a timely manner!! Well done.:biggrin:

​Thanks Jan. I appreciate it...:)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, but I see you've opted for a Braves avatar instead of the painted flies...er um, I mean Yellow Jackets...lol

Uhh...that's because it's baseball season sir. Football season hasn't started yet, and my Bravos are on fire. In a few weeks, you'll see the wrath of my angry striped gnats.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2