I Have A Z10, But Am Thinking Of Switching to the iPhone 5. Should I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm not hungry at all, but I have a snickers bar or I could go get some tacos...where should I order a pizza?

I'd go for a Reuben Pizza on Sweet Potato crust from Black Market Pizza, Ames, IA.... they won't deliver to Atlanta... but they will ship frozen.... :)

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
The Z10 is an almighty fine phone. I come from one. When it comes to pure communication it is unbeatable. The flow in the system is amazing and coupled with the hub it's a machine to work with. I dare to say no other system is faster to work with.

However. It lacks in apps. After going for the iPhone 5 I have not used the Z10 anymore. The convenience of having apps that are well developed and no limits when it comes to apps makes me prefer the iPhone for everyday use. Spotify as an example. It isn't available on BB10. You can use the web flash player as BB10 has native flash support but that's not a real solution for me. And I don't want to rely too heavily on sideloading. Also iCloud is freakin fantastic! Backup, reset, restore. The phone will be identical in just 30 minutes. Even icons are placed at the same positon than before the reset.

I kind of miss the flow and swiping setup of the Z10 but iOS 7 has at least added swiping too across the system to navigate backwards. And it looks much more modern and clean than BB10.

Both are great phones. But in the end the iPhone is the winner for me because of the ecosystem.

Ok..Ill make up my mind soon.. Does anybody know when the 5S comes out?

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Ok I see.. Im going to keep my Z10 for now. But i may buy an iPhone 5 just to use it for a bit and if i keep using it ill sell my Z10.. So i keep on the safe side od both devices so i f dont like the iphone again i have my Z10 still.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok I see.. Im going to keep my Z10 for now. But i may buy an iPhone 5 just to use it for a bit and if i keep using it ill sell my Z10.. So i keep on the safe side od both devices so i f dont like the iphone again i have my Z10 still.

Crowd-sourced affirmation lead you to this... smh...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Where would any online forum be without pages and pages of mindless drivel with an occasional useful tidbit thrown in just to keep it honest?

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Lmao! :laughing:

I will give you this....you seem light hearted and thick skinned, which can go a long way in these forums lol. Seriously though, it sounds like you have a plan so stick with it and in the meantime enjoy the forums. :yes:

Now let's join hands and pray that this thread is soon closed :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro