how many times have you dropped your 5??

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm going on two weeks and not even a fumble :rotfl:

Edit: [Disclaimer] BLiNK cannot and will not be responsible for any damage done to your device due to excessive hyper-awareness after reading this thread.

Last edited:

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
The phone I got at launched I dropped I want to say 4 times. Now my shiny new replacement not once 😁 got to keep this sucka pristine to sell off for the 5S.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Dropped ol girl 4 times. Ultra slim case saved her each time. That said, might get insurance and roll naked with the 5Next.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I think I've dropped it at least once that I can remember. Luckily it had a Speck CandyShell case on and didn't sustain any damage from the drop.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
congrats to Irish.. our new Mod?!

set your timers for how soon she gives me my first warning teehee

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
congrats to Irish.. our new Mod?!
Congrats IR, very well deserved. :)

I think 3 times but only on to a wooden floor from the counter top and always with some case or the other one.

No scratches, dents etc. I have been lucky.

Sent From My iPhone 5 Using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've dropped my iPhone 5 several times, and twice onto an asphalt parking lot while exiting my vehicle, yet, the dings & nicks are barely noticeable, thankfully. The screen was never damaged.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
When I was rolling naked, not a single time. I added a Mophie Air case, and since then, I’ve dropped it 3 or 4 times... still pristine though, thanks to the battery case.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When I was rolling naked, not a single time. I added a Mophie Air case, and since then, I?ve dropped it 3 or 4 times... still pristine though, thanks to the battery case.

The few times I dropped it, my iPhone was attached to the Earpods that were also in my ear. When I don't wear the Earpods there's no risk if dropping it. Go figure!....lol

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The few times I dropped it, my iPhone was attached to the Earpods that were also in my ear. When I don't wear the Earpods there's no risk if dropping it. Go figure!....lol

Perhaps we’re more careful when we’re dealing with a naked, untethered phone... :)

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
3-4 times.

But mostly in a case..

Up until a few weeks ago, I finally dumped my Otterbox case as it was causing more damage inside....(Long story)

Anyways. Rolling Naked a few times a week and no issues..Now using a Speck when I am at work.

But honestly it's holding up well..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73