Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Question Downloader help for iphone 5

I am new to the iPhones and I have a iPhone 5. I have tons of games but my favorite that I have are the simpsons tapped out and dragon story. I don't do a lot of hacking but I have found myself gettin frustrated with the goals that I have to due. So I wanted to try to hack the games. Does anyone know if there is a really good hacker installer I can download on my iphone 5 that is free?!?!???? Looking for one so that I can use it and download it without jailbreaking my phone. I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you

Default Re: Downloader help for iphone 5

Sorry, Neisha, but I don't know of anything like that. On the other hand, Welcome to iMore and thank you for choosing to be a part of this community. We're glad to have you and hope you will become an active member. In the meantime, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Thanks again for joining and again, welcome to iMore…