- 07-29-2013, 11:31 AM #2
Re: muti task
If you're referring to having two apps open side by side at the same time, then no iOS7 doesn't allow it. You're probably referring to the recent MS tablet commercials which like to point out this fact. In my experience, it's not really necessary anyway.
However, apps will have more background multi-tasking, however you're still limited to one app on your screen at a time. You will be able to quickly switch between open apps using the improved multi tasking gesture, which is improved from the current implementation.
- 07-29-2013, 11:36 AM #3
- 07-29-2013, 04:29 PM #4
Re: muti task
IMO the screen on the iPhone is a bit too small for any useful split-screen multitasking. I know the larger Samsung Note (and maybe the s4?) support this, and from what I've seen it works ok on those ~5" screens, but it seems like the iPhone screen is just to cramped to make it work.
iOS7 does have a new app switcher though, where you can see all your apps screens lined up beside each other. You just can't interact with the apps, you simply tap them to enlarge them to full screen.
- 07-29-2013, 04:43 PM #5
- By Swipes Team in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2013, 03:52 PM
- By heberman in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2013, 04:55 PM
- By Steve_Slater in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2013, 08:12 AM
- By Sissi Nice in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2013, 08:47 PM
- By marbleize in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2013, 03:41 AM