- iMore Intermediate
- 224 Posts
How Do I Activate A Replacement iPhone 5 on Verizon?
Hello and thanks in advance. I did a search and was not able to easily find this info. I am getting a replacement iPhone 5 shipped to me from Apple, and I am just wondering how to activate it (Verizon phone, USA). I think I just need to remove the SIM card from my old phone, place it in the new one and turn it on. I was wondering if it is as simple as that or if there may be anything else I need to do. I ask here because I figured there are people who have done this before at home.
I am not asking about the actual restoring from backup, etc., just the Verizon activation of the actual phone/data service.
Thanks again, I appreciate any input.
- 07-23-2013, 08:16 AM #2
Re: How to activate a new iPhone 5
The following link will guide you through the process.
Activating and Setting Up iPhoneŽ 5 - Existing Verizon Wireless Customers | Verizon Wireless
- 07-23-2013, 02:29 PM #4
- By raivo stradins in forum iPhone 5Replies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2013, 02:32 AM
- By GraffitiG in forum iPhone 5Replies: 16Last Post: 07-29-2013, 04:19 AM
- By Newfangled in forum IntroductionsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-25-2013, 06:53 PM
- By Anthonyiamador in forum Mac PeripheralsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2013, 05:32 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2013, 07:20 PM