Anyone Else Bored With Their iPhone?

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I feel like I'm growing more and more bored with my iPhone. But my brief affairs with android never turn out well. I always come back.

I've had the iPhones 4-5 with android in between.

Anyone feeling the same?

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I feel yeah when I was jailbroken it give my phone new life and a reason to mess with it now I'm stock and it got boring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Nope. I'm still enjoying my iPhone 5 and I'm getting more excited the closer we get to the official release of iOS 7.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Here we go again...

Nope I love my iPhone and I'm mad but glad with myself that I left for a brief stint with Android cause I now truly appreciate the stability, ecosystem and just down right usability of iOS. Yes I know the Fandroid argument about customizing but that's all smoke and mirrors. Here's a quote from the Samsung Galaxy S4 camp that pretty much sums up the Android experience ,
My home as of today...I'm always changing the wallpaper and clock :)

gxblin said:
Loving the S4, this is the home screen I'll be using for a bit. Like most others I seem to switch it up a lot.
Using Nova

Majority of Android users are stuck in this constant cycle of boredom with their phones cause they're constantly changing their home screens. Believe me when I was in the Android camp I was flashing roms and changing around my home screens on a daily and weekly basis and guess what I got BORED!!

So I came back to my beloved iPhone and iOS to which I haven't been bored since I returned last July. The Fandroids can have all that constant customizing, buggy software, constant monitoring of their batteries and shutting off all their features but I'll be content with my iPhone for a long time to come. 😃😁

Sent from Jack Bauer's PDA.

lovemyspanish

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm enjoying my Iphone. I've done the Android and the Blackberry thing. I've come to appreciate it. No need to keep searching for a new toy. Maybe it comes with age and maturity. I'm excited about the update. I'm anticipating the arrival.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Not the least bit bored. I love my iPhone, and all my iOS devices, more than ever. I especially can't wait for iOS 7. It's going to make everything else look worse than it already does.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like you are expecting too much of a phone if this has happened repeatedly. Stay with one phone and enjoy what it does.

iphonelvr

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem. I'm bored. But I went and got the s4 and came running back to iPhone after two days. I just had too many issues with it overheating. Everything on my sd card got deleted and the camera quality wasn't as good as the iPhone 5 so I was missing that

sheailewis1

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Yes. Simply yes. I'm not really fond of iOS, but i enjoy the games that are available via the app-store. I also like the aesthetics of the phone itself. I feel myself looking at the phone when locked.

When I was jailbroken, it seemed like i could change the device for what i needed, then i went stock. Worse. decision. ever.

iOS itself feels stale. Hopefully iOS7 can change that.

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Just getting tired of the LLLOOOONNNGGG wait between products. I would never even consider Android, Ive tinkered with a friends and hated it. Just wish Apple was a little quicker on releases .

ZZZZZzzzzzzzz

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Came from Android ICS via WP 7.5 and 8. Not bored at all, enjoying the dependability.

Sent From My iPhone 5 Using Tapatalk

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Well when I usually get noted with my iPhone I usually download and get into a new game.. Lol but even tho sometimes iPhone bores me I still rather have iPhone than any other phone at this moment.. And maybe sometimes not using your phone all the time is a good thing.. Can't be revolved around technology to much

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods