Upgrade to iOS 7 Question

immu_20

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys
sup!
Firstly to moderator/Team I am new here and if I am posting in wrong section kindly bare with me. :beer:
@Topic,
I have an iPhone 5 which is turbo unlocked, I mean not officially unlocked from Apple can i update to iOS7?
thankyou

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You can, but you shouldn't. Also, the carrier lock/unlock has nothing to do with upgrading the OS, but again...don't.

Just wait until the official release so we don't have 4 more threads from you explaining how your iPhone is messed up and you can't figure out why.

immu_20

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
thanks for the reply
i would prefer to wait instead! As your line says, I don't want to have 4 more threads :p . I am sure apple would update the baseband with new OS and all the mess is henceforth with carrier locked iPhones
probably waiting is better then getting locked again.

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
You can update it to ios7 but there you will be unable to make calls or texts because the turbo sim which you're currently using won't support the latest ios 7 beta's and then you will have no service. After that, you will either need to buy a new Turbo sim which supports ios 7 beta's (I don't think there is one atm) or else you will need to wait for the official ios 7 update so that a compatible turbo sim is released in the market. You can downgrade your phone after checking out the ios 7 beta for a while, though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234