I Dislike The Weight of the iPhone 5. Should I Get the 4S?

EauRouge

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: iphone 5

yeah I thought the 5 was too light too. in a few days you get used to its weight in your hand though and it doesn't come to mind so much. so just bear with it! :p

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: iphone 5

I had the 5 for a month. The processor is a bit faster, the camera was ok, the audio was decent. The 5 and 4S have the same camera, both are a dual core. The 5 should of had better specs. This is why I picked up a 4S and returned the 5. Literally not much has changed.

Literally...quite a bit changed. Just because you feel it was too similar to the 4S doesn't make it a fact, and while I could sit here and list all the differences between the two, I think anyone who was curious could just as easily go look up the iPhone wiki page and compare for themselves. I mean, from a cosmetic standard alone the phone is completely different...so adding the performance and software differences just further distances this device from the 4S.

Facts are facts...and the fact is, the iPhone 5 is significantly different than the 4S.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
At the end of the day to me, the 5 is not a reasonable upgrade. Now if the 5S has that fingerprint sensor... Then I'll buy a 5... I like my privacy

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
When I had my 4s I would only get 5 to 8 hours at work some days 10 I would have to use my Morphie juice pack everyday my 5 on the other hand can go13 hours up to a day and 8 hours I have LTE on wifi on so the 5 is way different than the 4s in my eyes great upgrade

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
The first day I had my 5 I was nervous about how light it was because my cases hadn't arrived yet. That lasted a maximum of 2 days and now if I use a friends 4s or somthing it feels super heavy. I'm sure if I used that again for a few days I would be used to it as well so just give it a little time before you return it based on the weight. As someone else suggested, look into the Otterbox commuter case, it will help with your issue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711