Q10 back to iPhone 5

zeteo

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Tonight I decided to be a one phone user and returned to the iPhone. I must say the Q10 has vastly inproved since its launch, and I greatly enjoyed it. However it is still not ready for prime time, and its lack of apps is really disqualifying. I wish them luck, but I believe Blackberries day are numbered. Crackberry was very helpful with many great members.

I am glad to be back to the iPhone. I still consider it the best!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Congrats for coming not only back to the iphone but also iMore. We most all certainly welcome you and if you need anything at all from anyone of us please let us know. Once again Welcome back and enjoy your new iPhone.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Welcome back zeteo :biggrin: At work this week, as a favour, I set up 3 work issued Q10's for co-workers. Although the Q10 is a really nice quality device it did not make me say 'I need this phone' !

dlrogers81

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I got the Q10 and I'm really enjoying it, but I still keep my iPhone 5 around. BlackBerry and iOS are both the best Imo. Welcome back. :)

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10 using Tapatalk 2

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Tonight I decided to be a one phone user and returned to the iPhone. I must say the Q10 has vastly inproved since its launch, and I greatly enjoyed it. However it is still not ready for prime time, and its lack of apps is really disqualifying. I wish them luck, but I believe Blackberries day are numbered. Crackberry was very helpful with many great members.

Welcome back zeteo:) I will admit when the Z10 came out I went and checked it out at Verizon a couple of times - I really like the overall form of the device and the way Blackberry has changed the OS to Os10. What I didn't like, as you mentioned, was the lack of apps. I was really considering the switch back to BB in all honesty, but that app thing was a deal breaker for me. I'm still looking into & possibly considering the SGS4, but I also want to see the HTC One when Verizon finally releases it. In addition to all of that, I am really curious about the next iPhone as well, and iOS7 looks really nice, so that's keeping me interested there. Plus I love my 4S too ! So I won't be making any rash decisions anytime soon...TG, because if I had to decide now I'd want ALL 3 :D LOL

Anyway, just my 2? and welcome back...enjoy your i5:)

ep1

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
I to just returned my Q10 tonight as well. I gave BB my best shot it really cost me money with restock chrgs. :( when I went with AT&T I got the Q10 but returned it.
BC of sprint to long to explain. then went and got 3 4's return two got two 4's return the one 4s and got the q10 mistake tried all day to get some kind of apps to work or find apps for that matter nothing. another 35.00 restock I think I should have got the 4s back I have two cases for it but got the 5 instead by the way 4s phone on sprint 3G same phone AT&T 4G
what gives with that. well anyway I deleted all BB stuff off the computer. I have the apps that I use over here they get updated from time to time NP I 'm so done with BB.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I to just returned my Q10 tonight as well. I gave BB my best shot it really cost me money with restock chrgs. :( when I went with AT&T I got the Q10 but returned it.
BC of sprint to long to explain. then went and got 3 4's return two got two 4's return the one 4s and got the q10 mistake tried all day to get some kind of apps to work or find apps for that matter nothing. another 35.00 restock I think I should have got the 4s back I have two cases for it but got the 5 instead by the way 4s phone on sprint 3G same phone AT&T 4G
what gives with that. well anyway I deleted all BB stuff off the computer. I have the apps that I use over here they get updated from time to time NP I 'm so done with BB.

I tried to follow all your changes. Anyway, welcome back.

Tilman Mueller

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey,

since you are used to both phones, iPhone 5 and Q10, I was wondering if you might tell me if the reception is really that much better on the Q10 :confused:
Right now I'm using two phones (iPhone 4 and Bold 9900) and I catch myself very often being annoyed by the poor quality of my iPhone, especially when I'm in closed buildings.

I'm a little bit fed up with this "two phone usage" but since the iCloud integration into the new BB OS10 isn't working after all, I might completely switch back to Apple.

Kind regards,

protominet

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site

You're back in business bro !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2