Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes
    iMore Intermediate

181 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,182 Global Posts

Default Re: Question about iphone value

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Best Buy's trade in practices are substantially better than Gamestops when it comes to games though...not to throw this thread off track, but when you go to Best Buy and you trade something in, 9 times out of 10 you're getting some kind of incentive for it...most times when I've done it, they give you 20-30% trade in value on top of what the initial value is, and many times during new game releases, they have gone as high as 100% trade in value over the initial value (essentially doubling your trade in).

Gamestop, AT BEST, has you join the Power Up program (and even pay for the elite level of this service) to get even close to these incentives...which washes the additional value at the end of the day making it pointless if you're having to pay to get more value on trade ins.
    Wow, I just realized I made a stupid typo. What I meant to say was trading in anything at *Gamestop* is like buying a new car and driving away, not Best Buy.

I need more coffee...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12