Resetting self or needing reset last 3 days

kent1915

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I got iphone 5 in November and have had lots of love for this phone. Has been flawless until last 3-4 days. When taking it off charger it shows battery not charged and no messages. I reset (home and power button) and all is well with the world for a while then starts freezing. Reset it again and its fine until next morning.

This morning was first time in last few days where I have not had to do a reset or had phone reset self.

Any clues whats up?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This sounds like a hardware related issue which I recommend you to take to an Apple Genius bar and have it looked over for a possible warranty replacement:)

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Don't forget to reset as new (after backing up) to see if the problem persists without anything installed, cause that's the first thing they'll have you try at the Genius bar.

kent1915

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks all. I did a back up before I went into apple store. after three quick questions they swapped it out. The genius I talked to said they had a rash of problems with IP5 that had the same serial number batch (which I cant remember what mine was). So, hour later, walked out with new ip5. Awesome customer service.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711