Is my iPhone 5's battery life is OK

djushi

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I got recently second hand iPhone 5. Since my previous iPhone was 4 it's hard for me to compare the battery life. So I'm asking for your opinion.
I got it fully charged yesterday and used it moderately till today including reading web, some gaming, calling and ~40 minutes of music via bluetooth.
I left it with no charge overnight and after ~16 hours of the above usage my iPhone reached 12%.

I'm adding screenshot of "usage" screen so what do you think? is it OK?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I thing based on what you used it for you are ok but you may want to read how to maintain the battery properly and go over all the settings on your phone to make sure they are optimized for your usuage.

xxDruMMer BoYxx

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Also remember the 4 didn't have LTE or 4G. Could make a little difference,....but, your screenshot doesn't look anything abnormal. I could do worse than that playing Real Racing 3.

soc

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I think I mentioned the battery life on the iPhone 5 in a last post. The iPhone 5 is very power hungry and ios7 does use up more battery power. Must admit, I use the iPhone more now than ever with all the ever increasing useful feature and apps which all require extra power. I also think that we do not let the battery run right down before re charging the battery. By doing this the battery life is extended.

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I think I mentioned the battery life on the iPhone 5 in a last post. The iPhone 5 is very power hungry and ios7 does use up more battery power. Must admit, I use the iPhone more now than ever with all the ever increasing useful feature and apps which all require extra power. I also think that we do not let the battery run right down before re charging the battery. By doing this the battery life is extended.

It isn't necessary to let it run all the way down every day, but you are right that the iPhone 5 is much more power hungry, mostly because of that LTE radio.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh