Which size of the phone below do you want next iphone be?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Apple should put a phone in the next iPad-mini. Call it the iPhone-Max. But then people would whine it's to big - or not big enough.... :D

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I actually have to say, besides the iPhone. 5 Screen is absolutely perfect. The iPhone for for *** in every phone before that was okay but now that I have the five I am actually really impressed and I didn't think I would be. But it really makes the entire experience amazing. A bigger phone and this would Trade-off the ability to hold it with one hand and still be able to use the screen.

Just my two cents

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
After using the iP5 for about a month now, I'm quite happy with the form factor of it. I don't have any desire for a larger phone right now, although I reserve the right to change my mind as old age sets in and my vision goes. :)

After seeing some of the larger Android based phones, I really wonder about the general utility of having such a large screen. Yes, I suppose it would be nice for viewing movies and documents, but I actually still use my phone as a phone. Having to hold a large heavy slab next to my head to talk seems like going backwards. The iP5 right now just fits my needs, and I don't see much upside in having a larger screen for my usage. If I want to watch a movie or do some work, I'll use my iPad which itself is better suited to "document" work. A large phone just seems like a compromise between the two sizes, and for me handles neither phone or tablet work well.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The size of the HTC One would be ideal for me. If it's the same as the iPhone 5,
I'll take it quicker than a Mexican corrido singer does a line of coke.

John Flud

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
If the ipad mini had a phone in it, I'd love this! I'd have an all in one device to meet my needs. I'd get something to clip to my belt to carry it with.

Last edited:

vdroide

May 22, 2013
Visit site
A little bigger than the iPhone 5, maybe slightly wider. It looks very weird being that long and think, and a bit more screen real estate goes a long way.

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
I have a general assumption that people who dont have a mid device like an iPad are the ones that would like a larger iPhone. Is my assumption correct?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2