I'm baaaaaaaaack!

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Lol...um...yeah I don't want to start a trolling thread. I do have to go over and changed device though...

Different people's brains are wired differently. Not everyone that leaves like that feel that they are trolling, even if it's apparent that they are. I did find some of those posts useful.

I left quietly too. Being in the US it was out elsewhere first. When I went to upgrade my 9810, I even held a Z10, but my brokerage app, which was available on the 9810, wasn't available for the Z10, so I set it down. However, I see the ex-wife calls, phone reboots as a feature...

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I left quietly too. Being in the US it was out elsewhere first. When I went to upgrade my 9810, I even held a Z10, but my brokerage app, which was available on the 9810, wasn't available for the Z10, so I set it down. However, I see the ex-wife calls, phone reboots as a feature...

Lol!

I posted in the "are you returning your Z10" thread so I guess I should wait for the incoming...

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Traitor!!! Troll!!!!! You are an iSheep!!!!

Ok.... Now that I got that out of the way....you are opening the way for me with the iPhone 5, but I will get the 5S.

So keep good notes for me!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Traitor!!! Troll!!!!! You are an iSheep!!!!

Ok.... Now that I got that out of the way....you are opening the way for me with the iPhone 5, but I will get the 5S.

So keep good notes for me!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That's three of us that I recognize from CB. Are we going to take this place over ;) ???

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:) welcome back Reenee, nice to have you back here again. I have to admit, when the Z10 was avail at Verizon, I went in a few times to check it out. I was this (---) close to possibly going back but the apps I wanted weren't avail yet & I just didn't want to be bothered side loading android apps. So now I'm still kinda wrestling with myself about the SGS4....to switch or not. I've always wanted to try the android platform but not so sure I can pry my 4S outta my sticky fingers :p lol. (my son has GS4 & it is a very nice device)

Now I'm curious, you also previously had the SGS3 that you enjoyed, but mentioned that the HTC One wasn't avail, so question for you- did you not consider the SGS4? Didn't it interest you?:) what made you choose the iPhone 5 over it.

?Sent from my pink-a-licious 4S?

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
:) welcome back Reenee, nice to have you back here again. I have to admit, when the Z10 was avail at Verizon, I went in a few times to check it out. I was this (---) close to possibly going back but the apps I wanted weren't avail yet & I just didn't want to be bothered side loading android apps. So now I'm still kinda wrestling with myself about the SGS4....to switch or not. I've always wanted to try the android platform but not so sure I can pry my 4S outta my sticky fingers :p lol. (my son has GS4 & it is a very nice device)

Now I'm curious, you also previously had the SGS3 that you enjoyed, but mentioned that the HTC One wasn't avail, so question for you- did you not consider the SGS4? Didn't it interest you?:) what made you choose the iPhone 5 over it.

•Sent from my pink-a-licious 4S•

DevOpsDays-BluesBrothers-A.jpg

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
That's three of us that I recognize from CB. Are we going to take this place over ;) ???

LOL!!!! I spend most of my time on CB but my first venture into Mobile Nations was when I bought the 3GS and I was having trouble with the battery.

I then got a 4S.

Now I'm getting the 5S. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!:heart:

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

LOL!!!! I spend most of my time on CB but my first venture into Mobile Nations was when I bought the 3GS and I was having trouble with the battery.

I then got a 4S.

Now I'm getting the 5S. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!:heart:

Hey, I originally started on CB too LOL. My first smartphone was a Blackberry 8700. Left blackberry in 2009 and haven't been back at all. Don't even have the desire to try BB10.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I originally started on CB too LOL. My first smartphone was a Blackberry 8700. Left blackberry in 2009 and haven't been back at all. Don't even have the desire to try BB10.

you bet!!!! i remember you from Cb!!!!! i like my z10, i've got a sexy red SgIII, AND i'm getting a 5S.

i'm platform agnostic....

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

?Sent from my pink-a-licious 4S?

I find the GS4 to be a lot of hype features that I would end up disabling to save battery or not using because of an alternative launcher. I did look at the One but the reason I went 5?

OS7. I fell in love with the screenshots. It's what I worked to make my GS3 interface look like with Apex launcher and UCCW. My 4 is no where near powerful enough and is showing its age, and with the rumours of the 5S there wasn't really enough for me to wait and try to hold out for it.

This made me LOL.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I find the GS4 to be a lot of hype features that I would end up disabling to save battery or not using because of an alternative launcher. I did look at the One but the reason I went 5?
Thanks !! As for the 'hype' features...I definately agree with you there. My son did turn most, if not all, of those off ie. smart scroll etc. because he doesn't feel he will use them. One feature I thought was really neat is the security face recognition it has.

OS7. I fell in love with the screenshots. It's what I worked to make my GS3 interface look like with Apex launcher and UCCW. My 4 is no where near powerful enough and is showing its age, and with the rumours of the 5S there wasn't really enough for me to wait and try to hold out for it.
Agree with you here also about iOS7. I think it not only looks 'fresh' and clean, but I also like the added functionability that Apple put into the iOS also - ESPECIALLY the control center. That's a feature I KNOW I'll get my use out of, as I'm sure many of us will. So for me, that's another factor of why I haven't moved to the SGS4 either, and I also want to see what the 5S will bring as well. I love my 4S and how it works for me in my daily life, and it runs great:)

Again, nice to have you back !! :D

cckgz4

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Well, I loved my z10. I did. I still love the BB10 OS but as usual the hardware let it down.

My z10 started malfunctioning about 3 weeks go. I called BB technical support today and got a jackass who was so arrogant about known issues and that it wasn't the phone that I or pissed enough to get an iPhone 5.

Currently working on getting it set up and waiting on the activation to complete but after over a year away from iPhone (I went GS3 after my iPhone 4) and having seen OS7, I chose the 5 over an HTC One.

I've missed Apple, truth be told. I'm so disappointed in BlackBerry and quality control issues biting them in the *** again.
Did you post this on Crackberry as well, and they probably sounded just like the person who assisted you? I swear the Blackberry mentality is grade a delusion

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Did you post this on Crackberry as well, and they probably sounded just like the person who assisted you? I swear the Blackberry mentality is grade a delusion

Ok how do you unthank on Tapatalk?!?!? I hit thanks by mistake.

You know, I've gotten into plenty of fights over at CB defending my iPhones against posts exactly like the one I've quoted. No, iPhone users are not iSheep and BlackBerry users do not suffer from "grade a delusion."

There are fanbois for all platforms, but dismissing all users by labelling as you did is in itself a form of fanboism.

I love my Z, I love my SGIII, and I love my iPhone 4S and I love my iPad and I'm sure that I will love my unlocked iPhone 5s. Not everyone at Crackberry is into blind fanboism.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2