- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Problems with Alert Tones Assigned to Contacts - i-Phone 5
This may have been posted somewhere else but, I was unable to find it. I recently upgraded to an I-Phone 5. I routinely assign specific downloaded tones to some contacts for text messages. I have noticed that some work and some do not. I have reloaded the tones, as well as deleting/re-entering the contacts affected. Still no luck. I have compared the settings side-by-side with the 4S I just upgraded from and they're identical. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
- 06-23-2013, 03:59 PM #2
Re: Problems with Alert Tones Assigned to Contacts - i-Phone 5
I would just ask that you make sure your they are in the correct format for ringtones/alerts and well the proper time limit for theses as well. Otherwise if they - the same ones worked on your 4S then they should work on the new 5 also. Best of luck to you.~JAG~
Member Of iMore & Mobile Nations!
In Memory Of Steve Jobs ... Rest In iPeace
- By Kathie63 in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 6Last Post: 05-19-2013, 02:12 PM
- By Bryville in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2010, 07:13 PM
- By bossLadiee in forum Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and SocialReplies: 7Last Post: 05-16-2010, 11:55 AM
- By JeanClaude in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2010, 12:59 PM
- By battkd93 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-16-2009, 10:23 AM