briankbart1

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Well. I left the iPhone for the bigger and better galaxy s4. And I am back. Tried the android and don't like it. The phone is good bit almost to big. but I am glad to be back.

zeteo

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Welcome home! Many of us have regrets over trying other OS"s only to find we had left the best! I know I have!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey, it's good to leave home and see what else is out there. By doing so, you learn to appreciate what you left. With that, I say, "welcome back"....:)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back from the dark side !

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !

lovemyspanish

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
So good to have you back . A bit of travel is okay as long as you know where home is. I'm happy to be back too. I've settled in.❤

mayconvert

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Did same thing. Screen size on S4 is perfect. wish iPhone had a 5" but I also needed an OS that worked when I needed it. So I sold the S4 and back on iPhone 5.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm a smartphone addict and have tried every major release over the last couple years and I always feel more comfortable with iOS. I do like Android you know that feeling when "something just isn't right" but you can't put your finger on it? That's how I feel a low of the time. Right now, Android is trying to lure people with hardware but functionality is still questionable in many areas. They are more focused on doing a lot of things good than doing a smaller number of things great and in my opinion that the thing that separates the 2 platforms. And you can have 2 entirely different experiences depending on who made the device. I enjoyed the One much more than the S4 but in the end "something just wasn't right". But I think it's good to try something new. Sometimes you'll find that something else is better than what you've heard and you get to experience it for yourself and base future purchases on that rather than a rabid fanbase of any platform.

vdroide

May 22, 2013
Visit site
thank you all.......stupid mistake but i think we all make them.....

Don?t look at it as a stupid mistake, but rather, a learning experience. I too sometimes toy with try Android again (used it with 2.3), but when I play with friends? phones, I realise that save for the bigger screen, I don?t like the OS much.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Nothing wrong with trying something new. I bounced between a galaxy s3 and a Note 2 before I decided to switch to stay with i5. So far I'm loving my decision and can't wait for the iOS 7 release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73