Case + Invisible Shield ?

Brandon Riley

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
So, I bought a full body Invisibleshield from Target last week while getting my iPhone 5.. And Tomorrow im looking to order a case for it but IM hearing the full body invisible shield wouldnt be good with alot of cases (could scratch the sides or mess up the IS) Was wondering if anybody knows of cases that WILL fit the full body IS and not cause any problems, or make it almost impossible to get out which ive heard of also..

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I would look at the Zagg Screen savers which are made case friendly so that will not happen and they have a lifetime replacement warranty on them.
That is what I have had on my 4S for over a year now with a full Seidio case and no trouble at all.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
you could also look into a bumper type case. Something like that would most likely work with a full body skin.

Exsurgo

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I also use the Zagg Invisible Shield. They hold up well and have a warranty. The case I use is a Seidio Surface case, and I love it. Adds absolutely no bulk to the thinness of the 5, and protects it well. A bit pricey, but you can usually find them on Amazon for $10-plus dollars cheaper.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods