Syncing between iPhone and iPad
Right, my stepfather has decided to get a iPhone. He wants to be able to synchronise his data from his iPad Mini to the iPhone. I just want opinions on what generation of iPhone he should get. In my eyes he should either wait until the next gen iPhone is released or buy the iPhone 5 because of the lightning cable is compatible with the iPad as well. Anyway, just want your opinions on what he should do?
- 06-19-2013, 01:04 PM #2
And if he wants the iPhone 5, but is no real hurry to make the change, he may save some money on the iPhone 5 after the new device is launched. However, he may be limited to a 16GB device is he waits too long to get the iPhone 5 following the release of the next version...
- 06-19-2013, 02:14 PM #3
Just get the iPhone 5. Sounds like he wants to get something sooner than Mid-End September. I'm sure the next iPhone will have a nice spec boost but the iPhone 5 will hold it's value very well. I agree with your sentiment about the lightning cable compatibility. Just makes it a little easier when it comes charging and syncing rather than getting an older model and have different cable. And as long as iCloud is being used all the data will be synced seamlessly. iPhone 5 + iPad mini is a great combo, still.
- 06-20-2013, 03:35 AM #4
- By illusionist987 in forum iOS 6Replies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2012, 04:45 AM
- By cjvitek in forum iMessageReplies: 11Last Post: 06-22-2012, 08:09 PM
- By Bugeyeblue in forum iMessageReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2012, 06:06 PM
- By ivantwilliams in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2011, 06:53 AM
- By ScottHekkas in forum iPhone 4Replies: 10Last Post: 02-08-2011, 06:12 PM