I am gonna be coming back to the iPhone for one reason

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I think there's that, and I also think it has to do with the soft approach to this kind of attitude we have here...but alas, I can't fault them for wanting to run a "friendly" ship here, it's just the way things go. It almost INVITES this kind of behavior by the trolls though...lol.

anthony81586

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
iOS 7! It just blew my mind I didnt expect this type of update to iOS 7 from Apple, I am stunned blown away shocked amazed and my god this excites me like nothing other, what was that again about me not being impressed by what Apple does, swarlos? LOL

+1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
iOS 7! It just blew my mind I didnt expect this type of update to iOS 7 from Apple, I am stunned blown away shocked amazed and my god this excites me like nothing other, what was that again about me not being impressed by what Apple does, swarlos? LOL

Hehe got me there Chetan!! I'm glad I was wrong for once haha. Now you can get ready to put that Nexus 4 out to pasture LOL.

Sent from the collector home world.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Again, I failed to see the trolling in posts # 3 and 4, they are just giving their opinion and it seems to be a valid one, we cant expect everybody to love the new design.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Are you kidding? They don't even give you the option to turn location services on or off in control center. High end androids like S3, S4, HTC etc have much more toggles that can customize.. But control center is better than nothing at all I guess.

You're failing to understand Apple can't possibly satisfy 100% of its users, the functions in control center should suffice the majority of people, it seems you're a good candidate to jailbreak so you can tweak your phone and have more features, I never turn off location services so the options given are enough.

bkorver

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
My last 4 phones were Android. I bought an iPhone 5 yesterday in anticipation of the direction apple is moving in, especially updating it's iOS. I can't wait to use it and come the end of the year I will have a tough but informed decision to make...

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

The OS looks like Palm Pre

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
At this point all the main OS' borrow from each other

Yes, the copy argument is really getting old, please let's get over that, I understand if you dont like the new design but the copy argument doesn't fit the current smarthphone market anymore.
We are USERS for God's sake...

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I was not blown away, and I must admit my initial reaction was "damn, that sure looks awfully close to Windows Phone OS" but I do think it looks good and at the least good enough to keep me around for a little while longer.. but I still need more in terms of customization.

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I was not blown away, and I must admit my initial reaction was "damn, that sure looks awfully close to Windows Phone OS" but I do think it looks good and at the least good enough to keep me around for a little while longer.. but I still need more in terms of customization.
Will happen mist likely with iOS 7.1 and iOS 8.

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Hehe got me there Chetan!! I'm glad I was wrong for once haha. Now you can get ready to put that Nexus 4 out to pasture LOL.

Actually I've already made plans for it to be my secondary phone:p I just love Android but with iOS 7, I love the iPhone even more.IMHO Android is a white canvas that you can really make look like ****(performance and look wise) iOS is a beautiful painting with very close attention to detail. That's what I love about Apple the awesome animations the way iOS 7 looks how you swipe to go back like the Mac it's just close attention to detail that gets me.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Actually I've already made plans for it to be my secondary phone:p I just love Android but with iOS 7, I love the iPhone even more.IMHO Android is a white canvas that you can really make look like ****(performance and look wise) iOS is a beautiful painting with very close attention to detail. That's what I love about Apple the awesome animations the way iOS 7 looks how you swipe to go back like the Mac it's just close attention to detail that gets me.

Exactly why I love them too! They just know how to nail design!

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Well to me I think all the software a are similar but have their differences and now with iOS 7 coming soon I am excited to.. I watch the video and with apple I love how they still leave the simplicity of iOS but add so much more to the os.. Anyone can hate but I am always impressed by apple.. Ppl always complain about iOS being behind and now that their os is improving ppl are saying its a copy.. Ppl seem to be hating more then just accepting that iOS and other platforms are improving day by day and just be happy with what happening with technology and stop hating on what it's missing cause eventually it will get there

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I sold my HTC One and got another iPhone 5 last week. I'm anticipating iOS7 and the resale value for the One will be in the pits by the time the next iPhone and iOS7 comes out. I am still however, thinking about picking up a Nexus just to stay up with Android (and to cure my "itch"). But I'm going to wait a few more weeks until the prices come down a bit.

mamutarka

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I returned few days ago from android jelly bean, 4 months on android was great and I liked it, but want simplicity, and looking forward to ios7