I am gonna be coming back to the iPhone for one reason

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
iOS 7! It just blew my mind I didnt expect this type of update to iOS 7 from Apple, I am stunned blown away shocked amazed and my god this excites me like nothing other, what was that again about me not being impressed by what Apple does, swarlos? LOL

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iOS 7! It just blew my mind I didnt expect this type of update to iOS 7 from Apple, I am stunned blown away shocked amazed and my god this excites me like nothing other, what was that again about me not being impressed by what Apple does, swarlos? LOL

(Laughing)....Outstanding!...I'm in agreement, my friend... the iOS 7 presentation was indeed impressive. :)

ninjamattic

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
I thought the presentation was great. I love the new features, and I'm glad they finally put some of the industrial design they've been doing on the outside into the operating system. It's fluid, attractive, and will make iOS users feel like they're getting a brand new device. I was honestly on the edge of defecting to Windows Phone or Android out of boredom. That has official been stopped.

CSI Guy

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
I did the same thing. I turned off my Android and went back to my iPhone 5. Cant wait for future iPhones and iPad Mini Retina with 4G. Would love to see larger screen iPhone though.

anon(5895641)

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Are you kidding? They don't even give you the option to turn location services on or off in control center. High end androids like S3, S4, HTC etc have much more toggles that can customize.. But control center is better than nothing at all I guess.

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Are you kidding? They don't even give you the option to turn location services on or off in control center. High end androids like S3, S4, HTC etc have much more toggles that can customize.. But control center is better than nothing at all I guess.

I never turn off location services. It has all the toggles I want.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
If there's one thing I hate about keynotes it's the grunge that they break loose in the forums across the internet...the members who typically stay quiet and docile decide to come out in full force to redundantly express their opinions at every moment they can find.

Congrats on being excited, I'm with you in that iOS 7 looks pretty cool, and I'm pretty psyched to get my hands on it to see what it's all about, I'm just hoping that the stability and then clean overall feel of the OS hasn't been compromised for a new look.

To all of you that crawled out of the woodwork to chime in with how much you think iOS 7 sucks and how the iPhone is so far "behind", we all look forward to your cowering back into the shadows soon, like you always do.

And to the guy who associated the GS4 to Bentley...man, I couldn't agree with you more. A lovely looking car that weighs as much as most American full size trucks and has it's soul sourced from Volkswagen, lol.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If there's one thing I hate about keynotes it's the grunge that they break loose in the forums across the internet...the members who typically stay quiet and docile decide to come out in full force to redundantly express their opinions at every moment they can find.

Congrats on being excited, I'm with you in that iOS 7 looks pretty cool, and I'm pretty psyched to get my hands on it to see what it's all about, I'm just hoping that the stability and then clean overall feel of the OS hasn't been compromised for a new look.

To all of you that crawled out of the woodwork to chime in with how much you think iOS 7 sucks and how the iPhone is so far "behind", we all look forward to your cowering back into the shadows soon, like you always do.

And to the guy who associated the GS4 to Bentley...man, I couldn't agree with you more. A lovely looking car that weighs as much as most American full size trucks and has it's soul sourced from Volkswagen, lol.

From a website owner's perspective, it's refreshing and profitable to have a swarm of visitors and part-time members logon and participate in its forums. To those of us who are considered mainstays and/or established members, it's frustrating as heck to repeatedly read 'some' of the posts and threads that are disguised as criticism. In the same manner that police officers can detect what no one else can, those of us who've been around a while clearly see the patterns and tell-tale signs of those who purposely attempt to draw a heated response whereas others cannot. We deal with it as best as we can. Sometimes we snap and sometimes we don't. :)

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Oh it's no surprise really to me, I expect it every year...i just think it's funny that these people, who obviously would complain about anything Apple releases really, couldn't find something more constructive to do with their time. As is always my opinion on it, life must be pretty boring on the other sides of the fence if you find yourself consistently trolling the iPhone boards 2-3 times per year. Not enough to keep you occupied over there i suppose, lol.

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Oh it's no surprise really to me, I expect it every year...i just think it's funny that these people, who obviously would complain about anything Apple releases really, couldn't find something more constructive to do with their time. As is always my opinion on it, life must be pretty boring on the other sides of the fence if you find yourself consistently trolling the iPhone boards 2-3 times per year. Not enough to keep you occupied over there i suppose, lol.

Not many Apple folk troll Android forums,tells you a lot about how insecure Android fanboys are.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro