Quick question. I noticed that some videos or photos I receive seem to be compressed because the quality of the media is rather horrible.
Is this common? I don't notice it on all the videos or photos I receive though. Anyone have insight on this?
Edit: I am referring to media I receive via iMessage/SMS/MMS not email.
- 06-08-2013, 08:26 PM #2
Re: Compressed photo/videos?
I can't attest but I'm pretty sure it's the same quality. One thing you could do to trouble shoot it is:
1.) Take a picture on your phone
2.) Send it to another phone
3.) Have them send it back
4.) Save it to your camera roll
5.) Import from your device to your laptop.
6.) Right Click "Get info" on mac or "properties" on windows
7.) Compare file sizes
- 06-08-2013, 10:01 PM #3
- By Ninkel1000 in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2011, 08:05 AM
- By SeanHRCC in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2010, 06:33 AM
- By GlennEU in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 09-12-2010, 04:19 PM
- By Dipstix6996 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 15Last Post: 07-26-2010, 02:42 PM
- By kbavu25 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2009, 11:39 PM