Email delete trouble
I've been having a trouble in Mail that when I swipe to delete a message it may delete a different message (one I don't want to delete) and leave the message I intended to delete in the inbox.
At first I thought it was because it was fetching mail, nope the problem happens when idle.
I double checked that no clients were open on any other computers and it happens even if they are off.
It isn't limited to just a specific email account.
Any ideas what is causing the problem or how to stop it?
- 06-07-2013, 08:06 AM #2
- 06-07-2013, 08:08 AM #3
- 06-07-2013, 12:49 PM #5
- 06-07-2013, 06:07 PM #7
Re: Email delete trouble
I have deleted and re-added the accounts. I have also done a fresh "as new" wipe. Neither cured the problem.
Two accounts with the problem regularly are an exchange account with a zimbra server. The other a Google Apps account.
I have been to the Genius Bar who said there is no way it could be Apples fault, they are perfect, it must be an open client elsewhere.
I don't use a client but on the phone for the Google Apps domain so it wouldn't delete the message based on what is open in the client. So I don't think Outlook is to blame since it happens both GApps and Exchange.
- By Janey_G in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2013, 07:05 AM
- By mweglarz0 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 20Last Post: 12-24-2011, 11:17 AM
- By Traveling Guy in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2011, 12:56 PM
- By alexradu in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2009, 11:25 AM
- By AnteL0pe in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 10-04-2007, 10:12 PM