Music won't play?

Ashley Gross

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Got my iPhone 5 today to replace my stolen 4s. However, my music, while all the songs are listed, don't seem to be loading and those few that are loaded won't play. Can anyone off any suggestions?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Are you subscribed to iTunes match? Did you buy all the music through the iTunes app/mobile iTunes, or was it ripped from cd? You may have to sync the music over to your phone via the computer.

wildmangk

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
If you have itunes match, go to itunes on your PC and update it and before you do that disable itunes match in settings. Once your PC says its updated, turn on itunes match in your iphone. I had to log out and log in for mine to work

Ashley Gross

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
All of it was bought from iTunes, none of it was ripped at all. The songs that are restoring are now either not playing, or will play but won't stop when I hit the pause button. I tried iTunes Match, but it said I wasn't qualified for it?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Is the music on your computer? It'd probably be easiest to try and force-sync it that way. Otherwise you could restore the phone and reload your backup.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices