Why does it suck so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmooh

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I started with Apple when i had a G3 powermac, then G4, dual G4, G5, dual G5.
When the iPhone 3GS got released i tried it, at that time it was cool to have.
After a while i tried the 4 because the camera really sucked, my Nokia n70 was better.

I bought the 4G and later the 4S, the 4S was not worth the money at all.
After the 4S i tried the iPhone 5, and i think it sucks.

IOS still looks the same as the one i got when i bought the iPhone 3GS, when i got the 4 it looked nicer (the phone) but iOS still looked the same.

the 4S was waste of money and i think the iphone 5 is also waste of money,
you can almost do nothing without itunes, cloud is not that good either.

The battery sucks, the phone feels like an stretched iPhone 4S.
iOS 7 i checked out the pics and stuff, it steel looks the same.

It feels like a OS from 2007.

I tried android from 1.6 till 4.1 and its the same there, without all the skins brands put on it its still the same as android 1.6.
I did return my iPhone 5 after 1,5 week of using because i think it really sucks.

When does Apple start creating good products again?

At the moment i love my new phone, i have true multitasking, not have a stupid home button that doesnt work most of the time
It doesnt break the glass when it falls (happend to my 4S)

And i think that my open programms way is way more effective than iOS 7 can ever be.

example:
134249933.jpg

191761215.jpg

But what do you think? where is apple quality? i think apple was way better before they switched to intel in the first place

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
the way i look at apple and yes their ios is all similar compare to what it was when the 2g or 3g came out but its all a matter of keeping it simple but adding so much more internally into their phone and yes their home screen and stuff looks plain and simple which i find works for me instead of having so much pop ups and widgets on their home screen.. iphones can do just as much as the new blackberrys and android phones can do and i find it very smooth and perfect size

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
So let me make sure I understand this. You took the time today to create an iMore account to enter an iPhone forum, just to bash the iPhone and its operating system. Correct?

Welcome to iMore forums. Now please change your name to Troll so I can address you properly.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I think trying to run 4 apps in tiny windows at the same time on a 4.3" screen is not what I want to do on my phone.

You obviously don't enjoy the iPhone. There is nothing wrong with that. But just coming on here and saying the iPhone "sucks" is not a good way to start a discussion. I disagree with Sean, it's not your opinion that sucks..it's your attitude that sucks. Enjoy your Blackberry.

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I started with Apple when i had a G3 powermac, then G4, dual G4, G5, dual G5.
When the iPhone 3GS got released i tried it, at that time it was cool to have.
After a while i tried the 4 because the camera really sucked, my Nokia n70 was better.

I bought the 4G and later the 4S, the 4S was not worth the money at all.
After the 4S i tried the iPhone 5, and i think it sucks.

IOS still looks the same as the one i got when i bought the iPhone 3GS, when i got the 4 it looked nicer (the phone) but iOS still looked the same.

the 4S was waste of money and i think the iphone 5 is also waste of money,
you can almost do nothing without itunes, cloud is not that good either.

The battery sucks, the phone feels like an stretched iPhone 4S.
iOS 7 i checked out the pics and stuff, it steel looks the same.

It feels like a OS from 2007.

I tried android from 1.6 till 4.1 and its the same there, without all the skins brands put on it its still the same as android 1.6.
I did return my iPhone 5 after 1,5 week of using because i think it really sucks.

When does Apple start creating good products again?

At the moment i love my new phone, i have true multitasking, not have a stupid home button that doesnt work most of the time
It doesnt break the glass when it falls (happend to my 4S)

And i think that my open programms way is way more effective than iOS 7 can ever be.

example:
http://alexandermeijer.se/images/blog_pictures/134249933.jpg
http://alexandermeijer.se/images/blog_pictures/191761215.jpg

But what do you think? where is apple quality? i think apple was way better before they switched to intel in the first place

you still bought them. You sound like a shopper that puts little thought into his purchases. there are many cloud services through apps. Can do nothing without itunes? I only use itunes to transfer music. Seems you simply have an axe to grind because you don't have to use itunes at all if you don't want to. It looks like 2007? I don't care about the OS or phone geek os wars. a phone is a tool. it does a job or doesn't. People like simplicity, organization, a clean look. Blackberry, android don't offer those. You say it's 2007. You want change for the sake of change. But windows changed to a panelled look and it didn't need and windows 8 sales have tanked. You checked out IOS 7? Well link cause i haven't seen it. But if it looks like more of the same good. Cause what your talking about by and large i don't want. There is surely room to improve ios but if i wanted blackberry or Android i'd buy that.

"i have true multitasking?" wtf does that mean? who cares about multitasking. I don't buy a phone to multitask. the iphone multitasks good enough. "not have a stupid home button" First i want a home button. Second, mine works fine. "It doesnt break the glass when it falls (happend to my 4S)" Don't drop your phone. I got a flawless 4s. And looking at those blackberry screen shots. I find it ugly. That's not remotely what i want in a phone.

you clearly have an axe to grind and are starting threads to vent http://forums.imore.com/introductions/256628-ex-apple-user-says-hi.html
And you're other posts amount to "i think that iphone 5 sucks" http://forums.imore.com/iphone-5/255476-iphone-5-great-so-galaxy-s4.html#post2029524

a desperate cry for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2