Just switched back!

fastpitch_dad

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I agree the androids are a tad to big (for me at least). I think blackberry nailed it with the z10 size tho. Feels amazing

Too bad there are a few key pieces missing from BB10, going to Verizon today after work and will probably replace my BB 9930 with either an iPhone 5 or Nokia Lumia 928.....

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Try it for a week.

You need a week? It takes me just a few minutes to an hour to realize that the environment on any of the Android based devices is not for me...the short period of time doesn't make my opinion in more or less legitimate than your own (or any person's who has used an android based device for an extended period of time), it just means that i know what i like, and that isn't it. I had my brother's Galaxy S4 for about 10min., checking out the "new" features and gizmos, and even tried to allow myself to find some kind of comfort within that system...it just didn't happen...it wouldn't matter if i had it for an hour, a day, a week or a month...the system would be the same, and my opinion wouldn't change.

The Galaxy line is a great set of devices (as is the note), the OS is garbage to me.

Optid

May 26, 2013
Visit site
After being over with android for quite some time I'm back on my iPhone 5 (32gb white) and it just feels RIGHT! Happy to be back, something about iOS and the hardware that just always gets me :)

I switched from Android, I love my iPhone 5. 😉

It just works.

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
You need a week? It takes me just a few minutes to an hour to realize that the environment on any of the Android based devices is not for me...the short period of time doesn't make my opinion in more or less legitimate than your own (or any person's who has used an android based device for an extended period of time), it just means that i know what i like, and that isn't it. I had my brother's Galaxy S4 for about 10min., checking out the "new" features and gizmos, and even tried to allow myself to find some kind of comfort within that system...it just didn't happen...it wouldn't matter if i had it for an hour, a day, a week or a month...the system would be the same, and my opinion wouldn't change.

The Galaxy line is a great set of devices (as is the note), the OS is garbage to me.
It doesnt take me a week. as soon as I got my Nexus 4 I knew it would be my main phone for a couple of years. Anyway the Galaxy line suck balls the Nexus line is the only type you should get.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It doesnt take me a week. as soon as I got my Nexus 4 I knew it would be my main phone for a couple of years. Anyway the Galaxy line suck balls the Nexus line is the only type you should get.

So the galaxy line "sucks balls", yet you wanted to correct a user earlier and accuse them of using "blind hate" because they made a similar comment that just happened to be focused on the phone you prefer?

Ouch.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Listen, if you feel that the Galaxy line sucks, fine. I have no problem with that, but for you to tell someone what he or she should get after being told of a different preference is borderline narcissism, in my opinion, as well as a lack of respect for another's opinion.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Everyone needs to relax. We need to realize we all have some type of phone obsession that's why we're here. We loves our devices. No one device is for everyone and everyone's different opinion is what keeps us all going (well the devices themselves too). It's good to read varying views as to what makes or breaks a device for someone. So in short. Everyone breath. Sit back relax and enjoy your phones and the forums.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
So the galaxy line "sucks balls", yet you wanted to correct a user earlier and accuse them of using "blind hate" because they made a similar comment that just happened to be focused on the phone you prefer?

Ouch.

cm_punk_drop_the_mic_by_paynexkiller-d46psqv.gif

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Is there something in the water everyone is drinking that I don't know about it? Seems like there is a lot of hostility around here lately and especially on the S4 and One forums it's like Civil War over there.

Can't we all just make peace?! We're all tech lovers here. I think we all need some cookies and milk.

Sent from the collector home world.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Yes, everyone is entitled to have an opinion.
Everyone needs to relax.
Who's not relaxed?
We need to realize we all have some type of phone obsession that's why we're here.
I agree to a point.
We loves our devices.
I enjoy using my device.
No one device is for everyone
No doubt
and everyone's different opinion is what keeps us all going (well the devices themselves too).
Nope, not me..:)
It's good to read varying views as to what makes or breaks a device for someone.
It is good to read varying views 'on occasion'.
So in short. Everyone breath. Sit back relax and enjoy your phones and the forums.
I always do for the most part....:D...Take care.

revtech

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Well, if people would stick with the forum that supports their preferred device we wouldn't have these issues. Fine to have a little cross-talk, but to come here just to start something just seems idiotic and unnecessary . . imo . .

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Well, if people would stick with the forum that supports their preferred device we wouldn't have these issues. Fine to have a little cross-talk, but to come here just to start something just seems idiotic and unnecessary . . imo . .
Why? it wasn't unnecessary. I have a MacBook Pro and iPad but after using my iPhone 5 for 3 days I prefer my Nexus 4.Why should I confine myself to Android Central when I love iOS as well and wanna see how it is going?

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site

Ouch.

Listen, if you feel that the Galaxy line sucks, fine. I have no problem with that, but for you to tell someone what he or she should get after being told of a different preference is borderline narcissism, in my opinion, as well as a lack of respect for another's opinion.

I do respect opions but everytime I come and post in these forums it should be obvious that It's m opinion.
I should clarify the Galaxy line up is great except for the S4.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I do respect opions but everytime I come and post in these forums it should be obvious that It's m opinion.
I should clarify the Galaxy line up is great except for the S4.

I understand and believe me, no harm was done, but having an opinion and presenting it as fact can negate what you see as obvious and that is why adding the words, "in my opinion", can prevent misunderstandings, in my opinion...:)

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site

Ouch.

I understand and believe me, no harm was done, but having an opinion and presenting it as fact can negate what you see as obvious and that is why adding the words, "in my opinion", can prevent misunderstandings, in my opinion...:)
Sorry. My posts do come of as out spoken(and i"m 15) I try not to offend anyone but it's just my posting style:)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry. My posts do come of as out spoken(and i"m 15) I try not to offend anyone but it's just my posting style:)

No problem, and to be quite honest, we appreciate seeing you being active throughout the forums. Thank you. In the meantime, take care, continue being an active participant, and have a great night...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73