- 05-29-2013, 08:21 PM #51
Just switched back!
Is there something in the water everyone is drinking that I don't know about it? Seems like there is a lot of hostility around here lately and especially on the S4 and One forums it's like Civil War over there.
Can't we all just make peace?! We're all tech lovers here. I think we all need some cookies and milk.
Sent from the collector home world.
- 05-29-2013, 08:58 PM #52
Re: Just switched back!Everyone needs to relax.We need to realize we all have some type of phone obsession that's why we're here.We loves our devices.No one device is for everyoneand everyone's different opinion is what keeps us all going (well the devices themselves too).It's good to read varying views as to what makes or breaks a device for someone.So in short. Everyone breath. Sit back relax and enjoy your phones and the forums.
- 05-29-2013, 08:59 PM #53
Re: Just switched back!
Well, if people would stick with the forum that supports their preferred device we wouldn't have these issues. Fine to have a little cross-talk, but to come here just to start something just seems idiotic and unnecessary . . imo . .
- 05-29-2013, 09:10 PM #54
- 05-29-2013, 09:13 PM #55
- 05-29-2013, 09:24 PM #56
- 05-29-2013, 09:27 PM #57
- 05-29-2013, 09:32 PM #58
- By jexner325 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 24Last Post: 06-27-2010, 10:28 PM
- By slumpbuster in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 06-15-2010, 12:29 PM
- By Jtshurtleff in forum iPhone 4Replies: 36Last Post: 11-28-2009, 01:30 PM
- By NJIPhone in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2009, 05:18 AM
- By nmprofessional in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 09-12-2007, 10:16 AM