maryjane2300

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Most of you (maybe all) stuck with ur iPhone over the galaxy s4? I have the s4 and I like it and all but thinking of going to the iphone? Someone sell me on it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I too have experienced every platform out there. My last android device was the galaxy note 2 and here I am back on iPhone. Got to love it.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Most of you (maybe all) stuck with ur iPhone over the galaxy s4? I have the s4 and I like it and all but thinking of going to the iphone? Someone sell me on it!

No selling involved. It’s your money and your life... choose what you think will work best for you. Will you blame us if we talked you into it and you ended up hating it?

Nophix

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I use a GS3 and an iPhone5. I played with the GS4. Its a good phone, but not a real upgrade from the 3, unless you want all the Samsung gesture and facial recognition features.

I still prefer my iPhone, for ease of use and reliability.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The idea of "sticking" with the iPhone 5 over the GS4 would imply that there was ever a consideration of the GS4, which in my case, there was not...

As far as selling you on the iPhone...why? If the iPhone doesn't make itself known to you that it is the best option, then why pick it because of what i like about it?

Buy what you want.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Best thing to do here IF you really are thinking of getting an iPhone would be to purchase one and sell yourself on reasons to keep it. Nobody here or anyplace else can sell you on something or tell you why the iPhone is or isn't going to meet your needs.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro