Earpiece mesh cleaning.
Is there any possible way to clean the iPhone 5 earpiece mesh other than using a brush? I have white dust underneath the mesh! Does any one know how to open the screen and remove the mesh piece and clean it? Anyone tried it? Do you recommend it?
- 05-21-2013, 07:04 PM #2
Re: Earpiece mesh cleaning.
Unless it's interfering with performance I would leave it. You start tinkering with voiding warranties once you open up your phone. Plus you need to get the special tool to remove the screws. It's totally up to you and merely my opinion, but I'd trying spraying (slightly) with a can of air before going inside. If even that. Good luck!!
- 05-21-2013, 07:49 PM #3
- 05-22-2013, 07:11 AM #4
- 05-22-2013, 09:18 AM #5
- 05-22-2013, 09:26 AM #6
- 05-22-2013, 11:14 PM #7
- 11-23-2016, 01:36 PM #8
- By SOV in forum iPhone 4Replies: 10Last Post: 06-08-2009, 03:22 PM
- By mare#IM in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2009, 09:15 PM
- By Jeremy in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 02-04-2009, 12:42 PM
- By ELS718 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2009, 02:59 PM
- By cmaier in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 08-02-2007, 08:38 AM