Hey guys, I'm going to need some help here!
I found an iPhone 5 in a snow bank a little while ago. The LED is all messed up and the phone is non-operative. Could I take this iPhone to apple (in Canada) and exchange it for a new one? Would I get a free one? Would I get charged the out-of-box warranty service? Would I even get that? I can't tell the size of the iPhone, who the carrier is, or anything about it. I believe it may be water damaged but I don't see the indicator, so I'm not exactly sure.
Thanks a lot for the help.
- 05-15-2013, 08:36 AM #2
- 05-15-2013, 08:50 AM #4
- 05-15-2013, 08:59 AM #5
- 05-15-2013, 09:02 AM #6
Re: Broken/Found iPhone
If it's useless, it's useless. The constant seems to be to return it to the "lost" pile.
- 05-15-2013, 09:11 AM #8
- 05-15-2013, 09:13 AM #9
- By JAYNOOK in forum iPhone 4Replies: 30Last Post: 03-31-2014, 11:39 AM
- By tangent in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 04-26-2011, 11:23 PM
- By JM19 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 44Last Post: 12-17-2010, 09:11 AM
- By JayBones in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2009, 10:18 PM
- By Matis1 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 01-05-2009, 08:15 PM