- 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM #26
This is DEFINITELY one of those times. If there's a "problem" with iPhone's text messaging, it's the lack of something comparable to "Quick Reply."
Keep in mind, the "problem" you have with the functionality is entirely different than what the OP was complaining about. It was EXACTLY what I said it was rather than the "reverse" you mentioned.
I asked if the majority of your texts drove you to contacts assuming you'd relate that to other apps as you were mentioning it driving you to other apps.
It's not that I don't think it can be redundant. I just don't see the point in complaining about something small rather than wanting to gain actual functionality.
- 05-18-2013, 07:19 PM #27
Well, I guess we can agree to disagree—to me that change would indeed make things more functional, even if only a bit. It's not the only functionality I'd add, but it wouldn't hurt anything, to my mind. But to each their own.
As for quick reply, I agree totally—it's one of my main reasons for jailbreaking.
- By StormJH1 in forum iMessageReplies: 5Last Post: 02-06-2012, 03:20 PM
- By Infiniti7 in forum iMessageReplies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2011, 10:25 PM
- By vettori in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2011, 09:21 AM
- By vettori in forum iMessageReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2011, 08:55 AM
- By greeninternboy in forum iMessageReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2011, 04:01 PM